the Park professional
Representative of a new generation. Pioneer and milestone. Dream machine. This is what can happen when a manufacturer develops a snow groomer in close cooperation with its customers. With the PistenBully 600 Park, we have jointly succeeded in setting new standards. In terms of power and performance. In efficiency, operation and comfort. The new PistenBully 600 Park is lighter than any other in its class. And more environmentally friendly.
The PistenBully 600 Park is more than just a normal snow groomer. It is the park professional – ready for all disciplines. Developed together with the best riders and shapers in the world. Equipped with everything you want in terrain park grooming.
The Park Specialist – The PistenBully 600 in the Park model variant.
Developed together with the best riders and shapers in the world.
Equipped with everything you could wish for when preparing snow parks.
Flexible ParkBlade for extremely precise shaping and perfect results. Offers more scope for creative work. And enables even more unusual shapes. Can be used as a backblade in reverse.
Fitted as standard in the ParkBlade for easy transport of rails, funboxes and other park accessories. As a one-man-show. Ideal for competitions.
Optimal kinematics. For high mobility and more flexibility of the tiller. Hydraulic functions can by operated simultaneously. Perfect for shaping and reshaping kickers and ramps, jumps and pipes.
Faster response direct , proportional control of all functions.
With ParkPro kinematics and reinforced cylinders. No intermediate frame necessary.
Control of the rear carrier via joystick for intuitive operation. Position the tiller precisely and smoothly as you work.
As flexible as a Swiss army knife, our undercarriage in combination with the tracks can be adapted to all customer requirements and thus offers the perfect solution for every application, regardless of what is important: pushing, climbing ability, turning ability, transport or heavy additional equipment.
Almost 200 degrees of movement of the tiller leaves nothing to be desired in park construction. Thanks to direct operation via the joystick, every contour can be worked in detail and the result is unique, just like when preparing with SlopeTracer and AutoTracer.
The Park Front Mount offers special kinematics for even greater radius movement during park construction. Thanks to the improved hydraulics, all blading requirements can be mastered precisely, quickly and powerfully.
Utiltity of use speaks for our ParkBlade. Integrated hydraulic transport tines are the perfect solution when moving park equipment. The wide side wings enable perfectly cut edges. Working widths of up to 5.7 m in straight blade mode.
The driver is the center of attention. Our cab puts this guiding principle into practice with comfort, ergonomics and intuitive operation. Thanks to generous window glass, perfect arrangement and ideal LED illumination, visibility is perfect, especially at night.
Ergonomic and freely movable in all directions. For intuitive control. The joystick's four axes allow four simultaneous movements of the blade. And proportional control of the attachments. All with just one hand.
For a steady hand and safe handling in every driving situation: driver's seat, armrest and joystick are firmly connected. An ergonomic and comfortable unit. Individually adjustable to the driver. Enables fatigue-free operation, even when driving in rough terrain.
High quality and easy to clean interior trim. New floor assembly. Both with innovative thermal insulation and significantly improved soundproofing, making the PistenBully 600 Park quieter than ever before. Optimized ventilation in the center console ensures a perfect interior climate - with comfort automatic climate control for the first time on request, plus plenty of space and freedom of movement.
10-inch display with touch control. Clear and easy to use. All active vehicle systems are highlighted in color. With quick navigation option via symbols. Completely prepared for SNOWsat.
Precise steering: The semi-steering wheel is infinitely adjustable side-to-side and fits comfortably in the hand. The driver effortlessly steers the PistenBully and finds the most important functions directly in the steering.
As an option to the steering wheel: Stick control for direct handling and steering. A thumb dial potentiometer regulates travel speed.
Significantly more power and torque than its predecessor despite lower fuel consumption. Long range thanks to larger tank volume (300 l) for efficient and economical operation.
Environmentally friendly pioneer: With the clean 6-cylinder engine with 461 hp including diesel particulate filter, the PistenBully 600 Park was the first snow groomer in the world to meet EU Stage V.
Compact engine with simple design. Fewer complex components and improved access. Thus clear, easy to maintain and less prone to faults and errors.
Rear implement carrier with intelligent, active steering support. Possible in both rigid position (fixed) and floating position (relieved). When activated the tiller follows the PistenBully in the same curve radius. Automatic countersteering on side slopes. For automatic support and assistance for the driver!
Intelligent control of the rear implement carrier. Can be used like a parallel tool carrier via software. Ensures perfect ground adaptation of the tiller inundulating terrain and automatically adjusts the tilling depth tooremain constant at all times. The patented SlopeTracer simplifies operation and enables very large movement radii.
|Type||Cummins X 12|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Displacement||11,8 l / 11.800 cm³|
|Performance according to ECE||339 kW / 461 PS|
|Max. torque||2.250 Nm @ 1.200 U/min|
|Tank capacity||300 l|
|Fuel consumption||from 19,5 l/h|
|Tank capacity DEF (AdBlue)||38 l|
|Emission standard||EU Stage V and EPA Tier 4F (USA)|
|Traction drive pump||175 cm³|
|Traction drives||125 cm³|
|Milling drive||105 cm³|
|Typ||Cummins X 12|
|Hubraum||11.8 l / 11,800 cc|
|Leistung nach ECE||445 hp|
|max. Drehmoment||2,250 Nm @ 1,200 rpm|
|Kraftstoffverbrauch||from 5.15 gal/h|
|Tankinhalt DEF (AdBlue)||10 gal|
|Abgasnorm||EU Stage V and EPA Tier 4F (USA)|
Transmission, Chassis & Wheels
- Optimized transfer case with less noise and vibrations
- Exclusively drawn axles for improved driving behavior
- Shorter axles for better accessibility to the drive components
- Reinforced rocker arm and wheel bearing due to larger tapered roller bearings
- QuickAdjust for quick adjustment of the chassis via gear mechanism
- Individual axle loads and spring characteristics for improved ride comfort (solo/winch)
- More running smoothness and low pitching behavior thanks to damping of composite bushings
- Magnum sprocket Solid Tires
- Snow fenders to prevent snow spray
Hydraulics and working hydraulics
- Electro-hydraulic brake
- New transfer case tilts the drive pumps outward by 5
- Optimized accessibility
- Flow output 20% higher than the predecessor
- Optimized control for better efficiency High pressure filter
- Calibrated valves with identical response behaviorin all vehicles
- Best performance values for speed and responsiveness Valves can be individually adjusted
- All functions can be controlled proportionally independently of each other Parts commonality (e.g. proportional valves and solenoid coils)
- High-end sound system precisely matched to the vehicle
- Rear camera color
- DAB+ radio
- Bluetooth hands-free kit
- Connections: USB and audio in
- Park comfort driver seat with swivel function
- LED lighting package
- LED SideFinder lights integrated in the support frame
- Additional LED turn signals and tail lights integrated in the carrying frame
- Halogen TreeLine lights
- Halogen BladeFlap lights
Electronics and batteries
- Simple onboard diagnostics with error codes in plain text
- Automatic temperature compensation with cold run protection of the components
- Maintenance-free batteries with higher cold start amperage
- Service-friendly due to reduced number of parts
Technology and engine
- Auxiliary fuel tank (120 l )
- Trailer hitch
- High pressure connection kit for front mount attachments
- Charge pressure reduction (cold start aid)
- Stick control with power potentiometer for temporary increase of motor speed Hydraulic oil preheating
Cabin and comfort
- Shoulder harness seat belt
- Parking heater
- Automatic climate control
- Premium sound package with Alpine subwoofer and amplifier Rear camera (Color)
Thinking about tomorrow today.
That's exactly what we've been doing since yesterday.
The topic of sustainability has a long tradition at Kässbohrer. It is firmly anchored in our corporate strategy and shows the demands we make on ourselves: To act responsibly with future generations in mind. To think holistically. Leading the way with innovative solutions to set new standards and help shape the future.
Your contact person helps