This is the new PistenBully 400
RUN RED – Start the new PistenBully 400 now! This is the tagline for the new PistenBully 400, which completes the new generation of Kässbohrer's PistenBully family. An entire generation with identical operating comfort and convenience, with the cleanest exhaust gas technology and an appealing design. What remains of the old 400 is the perfectly balanced combination of power, weight and dimensions and, of course, the ideal slope quality. New features include, for instance, assistance systems, that make operation even easier and more efficient. For the ParkPro, a version with a winch is available for the first time. Also available is new, improved auxiliary equipment offering everything that you could want for grooming snow parks professionally.
All that counts on the slope is efficiency – which is what the new PistenBully 400 in its four model varieties delivers superbly: impressive pushing capacity, easy operation, enormous range and long service life of its components.
- The 6-belt CombiPlus track advances gradability and pushing capacity, which are impressive even now, to top performance.
- The stable running gear with new main frame and tensioning axle also supports this power on the slope.
- The larger tank volume, combined with lower fuel consumption, yields a greater range – and thus sufficient reserve to make you feel safe even during long shifts!
- Electronic assistance systems such as AutoTracer and AutoWinch make work more efficient and deliver ideal slope quality at the same time.
Advanced slope grooming demands maximum concentration at work, even at night, in poor visibility or on steep slopes. The PistenBully 400, which is as easy to steer as it is convenient, is just the right tool for this task.
- Uniform operating concept (as in PistenBully 600 and 100) with intuitive, ergonomic double-joint joystick for four simultaneous movements of the blade. Control elements are arranged in the same way across all models for easy orientation if you switch vehicles.
- Four memory slots for four individual operator settings.
- Uncluttered and intuitive iTerminal with touchscreen.
- Comfort cab with more room to move, an optimized cab climate, improved acoustic and thermal insulation, low-maintenance interior lining and two beverage holders and storage compartments each.
Run smart, even in the park
- ProBlade with side cutter, hydraulic transport tines, one-touch-straight function.
- ProFlexTiller with enlarged flex angle, V / A position and freeze function for greater range of movement and optimum adaptation.
- Stick control for direct handling and steering is standard
- Winch 4.0+: For the first time, the ParkPro is now also available with a winch – powerful and agile for optimum operation in the park.
Environmentally friendly fleet: Equipped with a clean 6-cylinder engine with 435 metric HP including a diesel particulate filter, the PistenBully 400 also meets EU Stage V / EPA Tier 4 final. Thus it has the most powerful engine in its class.
- Clean, maintenance-friendly engine that reduces downtimes.
- HVO ready: Approximately 90% less CO2 emission thanks to fuel from plant and animal waste.
- SNOWsat LiDAR ready: Snow depth measurement up to 50 meters ahead of and to the side of the vehicle (2,600 m²).
- Organic hydraulic oil: Increases in the service life by about 25% due to better lubricating characteristics.
Typical of Kässbohrer
Like all the other models, the four new ones (PistenBully 400, 400 W, ParkPro and now also ParkPro W) embody the entire experience and enthusiasm of the PistenBully engineers – developed and tested in the usual close collaboration with customers. The supporting offers from Kässbohrer further enhance the value of PistenBully: the dense service network, the reliable and quick spare parts supply, the extraordinary proximity to the customer, advanced quality assurance, SNOWsat and the PRO ACADEMY. In short: a sustainable corporate culture that supports customers on their journey to a smaller CO2 footprint.